Due to the recent circumstances and regulations around COVID-19, we have adopted an interim schedule (you can find our normal schedule which we hope to return to by September 2021 below):
From September 2021… we will be teaching in vivo in our new location at 13, Place Jan Jacobs 1000 Brussels:
Mysore style classes are held Monday through Friday, traditional led Sanskrit primary series classes are held on Saturday at 8am. Classes are not held on new and full moons. Please see the moon day calendar – to be updated for 2021…
Monday -Friday: Mysore 6:30 am to 9:30am (last entry at 8:00 am), late morning classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 11am (latest arrival at 9:30am), EVENING MYSORE classes on Mondays and Thursdays from 18:00.
Tuesday: Beginners at 12:15 (these will run as a series of six classes over a six week period)
Saturday: Traditional led Sanskrit primary series 8am
- Drop-in/trial class: Euro 18, if you are visiting from out of town and have an established practice we can adjust the rate.
- Six class pass to be used within 6 weeks of purchase: Euro 75
- Twelve class pass to be used within 6 weeks of purchase: Euro 130
- Mysore Monthly unlimited: Euro 140 (NOT including the Saturday morning led primary series class), Euro 150 including the Saturday morning led primary series class). If you wish to drop in to a Saturday morning class and you have chosen the Euro 140 package, you can pay Euro 12 extra.
- Online classes: Euro 8 per class (if you wish to buy a package, please get in touch and we can discuss a rate).
- If you are a student or unemployed, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can discuss an appropriate rate.