July/August 2022… we will be teaching a summer schedule: Mysore classes on Monday – Wednesday – Friday mornings from 6:30am, latest arrival at 7:30 with extended hours on Wednesday. One evening Mysore classs will run on Tuesdays through July at 18:00.
Schedule from September 2022:
Mysore style classes are held Monday through Friday, traditional led Sanskrit primary series classes are held on Saturday at 8am. Classes are not held on new and full moons. Please see the moon day calendar – to be updated for 2022…
Monday -Friday: Mysore 6:30 am to 9:00am (last entry at 7:30am), late morning classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 11am (latest arrival at 9:30am), EVENING MYSORE classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:00.
Tuesday: Beginners at 12:15 (these will run as a series of six classes over a six week period). Please check with us for the next cycle.
Saturday: Traditional led Sanskrit primary series 8am twice a month. Please drop us a line to find out when the next one will take place 🙂
- Drop-in/trial class: Euro 18, if you are visiting from out of town and have an established practice we can adjust the rate.
- Six class pass to be used within 6 weeks of purchase: Euro 75
- Twelve class pass to be used within 6 weeks of purchase: Euro 130
- Mysore Monthly unlimited: Euro 140 (NOT including the Saturday morning led primary series class), Euro 150 including the Saturday morning led primary series class). If you wish to drop in to a Saturday morning class and you have chosen the Euro 140 package, you can pay Euro 12 extra.
- Online classes: Euro 8 per class (if you wish to buy a package, please get in touch and we can discuss a rate).
- If you are a student or unemployed, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can discuss an appropriate rate.